Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Broadband


26th October - I bought a broadband modem of vodafone, and package of RM68/month for 3g only, 5GB limit of internet access and with speed of 384kbps. This is my first experience using broadband.


Here in Terengganu, the connection is sometimes ok sometimes not ok, maybe because of the area located way from the city of Kuala Terengganu.



Prime Period - Prime period is around [7.00 p.m. to 12.30 p.m.] for weekdays while for weekends [8.00 a.m to 3.00 a.m] on the next day

Download - I have been using this one for about 3 weeks, and I have downloaded files about 7GB. Including 500 Anisongs, and some episodes of Kannagi, an anime.

Connection is still ok for the time being although i have used over the limit of 5GB.

Internet games - When i play online games like GO, Chess, and some other games, sometimes the line is really good. But sometimes I cant even connect to the server. Maybe the line is so busy for a broadband.

Chatting using Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, or Windows Live is compatible with this broadband speed. Fast ans smooth. No problem encountered so far when online. But once I signed out, it wont be easily able to be reconnected again.

Conclusion - For me, it is really worth more than RM68/ month for a high speed broadband like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment