Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flaws

Back then when I was a mere school boy, I recognized my self as a good role model, but though after finish my SPM, I turned myself to get used to being wild. I have never thought that I will be changing this much, but as soon as I realized it, I felt myself really far from my old self. It is just like ‘sky and ground’. Thus, for everyone’s sake, I will now reveal my flaw I ‘owned’ since after my school-life-time.

Globalization impact – this is the main factor that make me entered the black era by joining the black company, loafing around with out relevant purpose, hanging with the black corruptions, wasting money time, start to smoke and other bad things. Though, I can’t blame globalization because I realize that it is my fault to be ‘happy’ accepting the phenomenon to be happen before me.

Lazy – I was once known as the most hardworking boy in school. I was once be trusted by teacher to be a facilitator to conduct students in Mathematics, English, Chemistry and other subject before take the SPM. But, soon after finish SPM, I turned to be the laziest boy in this world. I felt hate to study; love to do unbeneficial stuffs in reading stead. I enjoy my self staying up at late night; I slept at day time. That’s the beginning of everything I guess.

Lack of interest in beneficial stuff – I was wondering, pondering and questioning myself, “why? How can I be like this? Seriously, I can’t find out how I did last time making books as my friends.” I am really sad. I am really sad.

I REALLY HOPE IF I CAN TURN BACK TIME, PLEASE GOD…GIVE IT BACK TO ME, I BEG OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment