Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God’s Gifts

Learn fast

I was told by my friends that I have a sense of learning something fast. They realized it since I was a little kid. I learned ABC and 123 and so on in short period; faster then my other friends. Though now I have lowly noticed that I can’t seem to find this gift inside myself anymore. It’s kind of disappeared, and goes to have other owner who deserves it.


Music

I know several kinds of music instrument, like;
Guitar
Piano
Wood winds
Violin
Drum, etc
And honestly, I learned these entire instruments all by myself without having any mentor or teacher teaching. That shows how my love against music is. I love the classic music in genre. Because it’s somehow make u feel pleasant in every kind of situation. I recommend you to listen to;-
Sergei Rachmaninoff, Piano Concerto No.2, op 18 in C minor all movements.
Pablo de Sarasate, Carmen fantasy, op 25 all movements


Reading and Speaking Japanese

I like relating myself with Japanese culture. It’s somehow entertaining me and indirectly teaches me on how to get along with the society with right way. So, starting from secondary school, I learned writing and reading Japanese on my own with out other people around teaching me. But I got to study under a nice mentor who willing to teach me Japanese when I was in college. He was astounded as hearing I can speak Japanese with out any teachers guiding. He then offered himself as my ‘tanto’ which means mentor in Japanese.

* * * * * * *

Since I was a little boy, until today, I have 6 friends in Malaysia who are thinking as me. We have promised each other to have a trip to Japan together someday. I am glad joining this kind of society, and I’ll never regret being a part of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment