Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interest

Japanese culture


Like I said before, I like studying and somehow love to practice Japanese culture. It does somehow bring other people to assume you as a treason betraying your own mother tongue. But actually it’s not like how they think. They need to have plenty of studies on it, before they get the qualification to judge it.

Japanese culture is kind of the best culture in the world. They are emphasizing the politeness in every aspect. How they greet each others, addressing someone correctly and control their mouth from making people think them impolite.

They are also emphasizing the preciousness of time. They don’t like wasting time, loafing around with other delinquent peers. They make use of time wisely instead of what we look in Malaysia nowadays. Students nowadays ‘enjoy’ themselves wasting time in shopping complex without any reason. Some of them like to play truant and skipping classes, and ended up themselves in cyber cafĂ© or shopping complex. Playing games is the major factor of this phenomenon. FollowiJustify Fullng this globalization era, we had entered to a new world which has the ‘cyber problem’ among youngsters or adolescences. Technology is roughly corrupting new generations with unhealthy thought that will make they drop their future and take simple way of life.
Thus, we need to ‘look to the east’ and practice the real way of life in society.


Anime and Anisong

When I was in college, I happened to write a 100 pages journal entitle ‘ANIME AND ANISONG’. It’s about the Japanese cartoon which is compatible among all ages. Anisong is from the words Anime Song. Of course the songs are all in Japanese; from there I got to improve my Japanese language skills while watching and listening by my very own eyes and ears, the lifetime of normal Japanese.
Anime is different compared to other countries’ animation. Anime is not specified to be only children’s entertainments’ material. In fact, not all ages can watch it since it has the mature contents inside. Mature didn’t only focus on sex aspect. LOL! It’s sometimes have some reality of live influenced that mustn’t be seen by children.

I recommend you,

Bleach
Naruto
Onepiece
Lucky star
Nodame Cantabile
Haruhi Suzumiya Melancholy
Card Captor Sakura, etc, etc, etc.

I think I have watched at least 300 anime series, and I can still remember the plot, LOL.

Meanwhile, Anisong can be listened by all ages; since it doesn’t really have explicit contents inside, duh.

I recommend you,
Asterisk by Orange Range
Mirai e No Melody by CooRie
Mirai e by Kiroro
Allegro Cantabile by Suemitsu & Suemith, etc.
Lost My Music by Hirano Aya.
Idea by Eufonius
Dango Daikazoku by Eufonius
* * * * * * *

I really appreciate the use of computer and internet nowadays, and using them in good way. I always download Anime and Anisongs from internet; I love and glad being born in this era.


Board Games.

I love to play something that will make you need to think deeply. Like Chess for example, it needs you to pay a 100 percents concentration on it, so u can play it with out making any mistakes. For some beginners, they only place the pieces where they want with out any other further thinking, and they will exactly find them selves ended up with losing big. For some intermediate players, they have the sense of further reading. They will learn about they movement and then make them selves to be more careful. They will have some ‘back-up’ for their pieces. But though, they still didn’t realize about the true meaning of this superb game. For advance players, they have known the real purpose of the game that will make them selves using much time to think real further. And to compare with me, I think I am under the ‘expert’ class. I am not considering myself to be a professional since I realized how big our gap is. A professional usually read a turn extremely deep. They are usually reading about 25 to 30 steps (including opponent’s moves). That’s the thing that made me really interested to playing this game.

It is somehow a brain exercise for people who always having trouble facing hardship on their couriers. But for some people, playing Chess will only make them feel more tension or stress. This is because they still haven’t found their ‘centre’. Centre here is related to psychological quotient that can’t be seen using true sight. They need to be found using our brain. In Chess, patient is the key of victory. Actually this is one of the famous proverbs used by English people. Patient is the real key for success. With out patient, we could have been defeated even though we have experiences.


Music

Like I have said before I love music. (See. God’is Gifts). But roughly I can say not all genres of music I like. I have my own reason for that. I love listening to classical, Japanese songs, and some other genres. Last time I have stated that I know how to play several types of music. Actually, I learned to play it all by myself.

Music can make you feel relaxing. If there is any situation where one lost his memory, he can somehow feel the music he listens bring back memories. It is proven by some scientists’ researches on ‘Losing Memory’. The other one is smell. Smell also can bring back memories. These two are actually said by scientists to be really related straight to our brains which can be the most reliable catalyst for some rehabilitations of returning back memory. Music is said to be the most reliable one. That’s why I choose to be in ‘music family’.

Actually, my father used to be a music teacher in old days. But still, trust me. He had never ever thought me even a single ‘key’ since I have never had some feeling to ask him personally to teach me.

He is somehow proud seeing me learning all of the instruments by my very own self.
But though, I am now not in the track of musician. I have left the track since after SPM. I am not seriously taking this course; my father asked me not to. He used to be one, so he knows about musicians’ lives. Music is all about art. Art is a material for brains to play with. It is somehow can posses you going crazy. Still, it depends on what music and how the way you receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment